1. First Look: Emilia Clarke, Matt Smith & Jason Clarke In 'Terminator: Genisys,' Plot Details Revealed
2. The Gyllenaissance: 5 Recent Roles That Have Re-Established Jake Gyllenhaal's Career
3. James Ellroy Says David Fincher's 'Zodiac' Is "A Great Cinematic Work" With "Inadequate & Unconvincing Performances"
4. New Posters: Michael Mann's 'Blackhat,' 'Foxcatcher,’ & 'Ex Machina' Starring Oscar Isaac & Alicia Vikander
5. 25 Must-See Movies About The Media
1. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
2. First Look: Emilia Clarke, Matt Smith & Jason Clarke In 'Terminator: Genisys,' Plot Details Revealed
3. 10 Great Self-Absorbed, Narcissistic Movie Assholes
4. LA Agent to Producer: "I Don't Do Women Directors"
5. Listen: 1-Hour Masterclass With Paul Thomas Anderson At The New York Film Festival
1. Watch: Jim Carrey Perfects Matthew McConaughey's Southern Drawl in 'SNL' Lincoln Sketch
2. 'Snowpiercer,' 'Nebraska' and More on Netflix This November (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
3. Watch: Natasha Lyonne Does A Scary Good Impression of 'Beetlejuice' in Funny or Die Parody
4. 2015 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. Watch: The Hauntingly Beautiful Trailer for 'A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night'
'The Theory of Everything' Discussion
Watch Over 10,000 Free Movies!
We the Economy: Supply and Dance, Man!
Why is the law of supply and demand so powerful? In this whimsical tale, our friendly narrator guides bored students Jonathan and Kristin through a microeconomic musical extravaganza.
International Documentary Association Nominations Impact the Oscar Shortlist
10 Great Self-Absorbed, Narcissistic Movie Assholes
Review: Why Margaret Brown's 'The Great Invisible' Matters
'Fast and Furious 7' Gets New Title & Poster Art
Listen To The Entire Soundtrack For Xavier Dolan's 'Mommy'
'Vertigo' Hits Film Forum: Why It's Still One of the All-Time Greats
First Look at Common and Tessa Thompson as Civil Rights Activists in 'Selma'
Interview: Gregg Araki On Bringing His 'White Bird' To Sundance (and His Love For 'Inside Llewyn Davis')
Review: The Recut ‘Low Down’ Starring Elle Fanning & John Hawkes Is Still Too Shapeless
Elizabeth Banks to Produce and Direct Comedic Take on 'The X-Files' for ABC
‘Wild’ Soundtrack Feature Bruce Springsteen, Portishead, Leonard Cohen, Lucinda Williams & More
Mexican Noirs Screen in Morelia (Plus the Film 'Gone Girl' Should've Been)
Does the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Tease a Black Panther Introduction?
A Deadmau5 Version of "Fantasia" Would Knock Your Socks Off
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Developing New Shows
The Superstar Behind 'Interstellar''s Amazing Science (VIDEO)
8 Things You Should Know About Shailene Woodley's 'White Bird in a Blizzard'
Watch Clips From LeBron James Doc 'Becoming' (Film Includes Rarely Seen Footage From His Early Days)
Watch: 'Star Wars' Prequels Recut Into 2 Hour 40 Minute 'Turn to the Darkside: Episode 3.1'
Disney's Giving Us Another Female Protagonist, But 'Moana' Will Be Written and Directed by Dudes
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2014 Indiewire.com