Time to look back at some of the daily and weekly papers that offered some wonderful coverage of this year’s SXSW:
– Christy Lemire at The Associated Press filed a few dispatches from the Film Festival, including this one, about the Pixies documentary.
– Ann Hornaday returned to SXSW with this great overview piece for The Washington Post.
– The folks at the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram got their reports in, including this installment during the festival.
– Over at the Toronto Star, Geoff Pevere filed a few reports from Austin, including his own look at the current state of SXSW.
– Eric Harrison at the Houston Chronicle gives his account of the first few days of the film festival, including reports from Kirby Dick’s This Film Is Not Yet Rated, and Andy Dick’s scandalous Q&A after Danny Roane.
– On the music side of SXSW, The Village Voice gives this brief recap of Austin happenings.
– Also on the SXSW Music side, here is Jon Pareles’ New York Times feature article, covering what went down last week.
As always, many more than the aforementioned… but it’s a start.