Yes I know that's a photo of the cast from the 21 Jump Street TV show; but when I hear the words 21 Jump Street I will always think of Johnny Depp and Holly Robinson-Peete, not Jonah Hill and that tool Channing Whateverhisnameis who has as much charisma and personality as a blank wall.
But the film was No. 1 this weekend, and it better enjoy it while it can since everything is going to get blown out of the water next Friday when The Hunger Games comes out.
Meanwhile Safe House is still really going strong; and Good Deeds has sliped out of the top 12 list.
1) 21 Jump Street Sony $35,000,000
2) Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Uni. $22,800,000 Total: $158,400,000
3) John Carter BV $13,515,000 Total: $53,172,000
4) Project X WB $4,005,000 Total: $48,131,000
5) A Thousand Words P/DW $3,750,000 Total: $12,103,000
6) Act of Valor Rela. $3,678,000 Total: $62,398,000
7) Safe House Uni. $2,800,000 Total: $120,200,000
8) Journey 2: The Mysterious Island WB $2,460,000 Total: $95,066,000
9) Casa De Mi Padre LGF $2,200,000
10) This Means War Fox $2,125,000 Total: $50,525,000
11) The Vow SGem $2,100,000 Total: $121,100,000
12) Silent House ORF $2,084,000 Total: $10,576,000