The Moscow Business Square is the industry platform of the 34th Moscow International Film Festival. This is the only large-scale international event for film business professionals on the territory of Russia. Moscow Business Square 2012 will include the 4th Moscow Co-production Forum, Business Round-tables and Eurasia Film Meetings (International Film Forum for CIS, Baltic Countries and Georgia). This year program will have a special focus on the film industry of USA and Canada.
Since the establishment of Moscow Business Square Co-production Forum in 2009, it has become an efficient platform for co-production development. In previous years, Un Certain Regard 2011 official selection The Hunter , directed by Bakur Bakuradze, ISA: CTB) and Berlin Film Festival 2011 official selection Innocent Saturday, directed by Alexander Mindadze (ISA:Global Screen) were presented at Moscow Co-production Forum.
This year they are scouting for up to 20 co-production projects from all different parts of the world to present from 25-27 of June, 2012. For the first time, the best project will receive the prize from the Russian Cinema Fund of 5,000 EUROS.
In order to be eligible to enter Moscow Co-production Forum 2012, the projects have to meet the following criteria:
1. Project has to be a feature film at the stage of development;
2. The project has to have high potential of international or European distribution;
3. By the moment of submission, the script must be completed;
4. By the moment of submission, producer and director have to be attached to the project;
5. The project has to prove that 20% of finance is already secured.
1. Filled-in project form (attached);
2. English language synopsis (2-3 pages);
3. Script fragments in English language (8-10 pages);
4. Directorʼs vision (1 page);
5. Budget and financial plan.
Application deadline is May 7, 2012.
Contact for press: Artem Ivanov, email@example.com
Moscow Business Square is organized by the Russian Cinema Fund and the Moscow International Film Festival. The operator of the Moscow Business Square – RFilms.