Starring Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Alan Arkin as aging con men who try to get the old gang back together for one last hurrah before one of the guys takes his last assignment — to kill his comrade — Lakeshore Records will release the soundtrack to the Lionsgate film “Stand Up Guys,” on November 20th.
Featuring a score by Lyle Workman (“Win Win,” “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “The 40-Year-Old Virgin“), the soundtrack also features two new songs composed for the film by Jon Bon Jovi and a well-curated trunk of classic and contemporary R&B and songs by groups like Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, bluesman Muddy Waters, ‘60s R&B duo Sam & Dave, psychedelic soul band Baby Huey and The Babysitters, outlandish American soul singer Wayne Cochran and the C.C. Riders and more.
“Stand Up Guys” hits theaters nationwide on January 11, 2013.
“Stand Up Guys” (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Various Artists
01. Hard Times – Baby Huey and The Babysitters
02. Old Habits Die Hard – Jon Bon Jovi
03. Bright Lights – Gary Clark Jr
04. Not Running Anymore – Jon Bon Jovi
05. Get Down With It – Wayne Cochran & CC Riders
06. How Long – Charles Bradley featuring Menahan Street Band
07. Fooled Around and Fell In Love – Elvin Bishop
08. Stand Up Guys – Lyle Workman
09. Give It Back – Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
10. Hoochie Coochie Man – Muddy Waters
11. When Something Is Wrong With My Baby – Sam and Dave
12. I Was Painting You – Lyle Workman
13. Love From Above – Leroy Reynolds
14. Sock It To ‘Em JB (Pt. 1) – Rex Garvin and The Mighty Cravers
15. Chew Gum Or Kick Ass – Lyle Workman