Following the great success of myFrenchFilmFestival.com last year (750,000 film viewings registered in 189 countries, with a 25% increase in paid viewings) the
leading worldwide French film festival on the Internet now in its 4th edition returns this coming January 17th.
For one month, US Internet users will have access to 10 features and 10 shorts in French with English subtitles. A selection of first and second feature
films, theatrically released in France during the year, offers worldwide showcasing of a new generation of filmmakers, highlighting the diversity of young
New features of the 2014 edition
For more information:
– La Fille Du 14 Juillet (The Rendez-Vous of Déjà-Vu) will be the closing film of the Museum of Moving Image’s First Look festival on January
19th, with director Antonin Peretjatko in attendance.
– A selection of 9 features will be screened in theatres throughout the US starting January 2nd, thanks to our partnership with SpectiCast.
View full schedule here: http://www.specticast.com/myfff.jsp
– The films will also be proposed to 400 airline companies via our partner Skeye for in-flight viewings.
4 prizes will be awarded at the end of the festival:
The Filmmakers Award
, presided by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, and composed of foreign directors
(United Kingdom), Marco Bellocchio (Italy), Anurag Kashyap (India) and Frédéric Fonteyne (Belgium).
The International Press Award
, with a jury of 11 foreign journalists
The Audience Award
, for which Internet users are invited to vote on-line
The Social Networks Award
, chosen by 100 film buffs, influential on Facebook and Twitter
The winning films will then be shown on Air France flights during 6 months.
The full pass to watch the 10 features and 10 shorts online will be available for $22, features-only pass for $16.5, shorts-only pass for $8.2, single
feature for $2.7 and single short $1.4.
The 2014 MYFFF Selection
I – FEATURES
– In a Rush, directed by Louis Do Lencquesaing
– Augustine, directed by Alice Winocour
– Maddened by His Absence, directed by Sandrine Bonnaire
– The Rendez-Vous of Déjà-Vu, directed by Antonin Peretjako
– The Day of the Crows, directed by Jean-Christophe Dessaint
– Welcome to Argentina, directed by Edouard Deluc
– Pauline détective, directed by Marc Fitoussi
II – SHORTS
– Clay, directed by Michaël Guerraz
– The Runaway, directed by Jean-Bernard Marlin
– The Lizards, directed by Vincent Mariette
– Solitudes, directed by Liova Jedlicki
– In Seventh Heaven, directed by Guillaume Foirest
– A la française, directed by Morrigane Boyer, Julien Hazebroucq, Ren-Hsien Hsu, Emmanuelle Leleu, William Lorton
– Le premier pas, directed by Jonathan Comnène