1. Indie-turned-studio director Colin Trevorrow’s “Jurassic World,” which promises Chris Pratt vs. a terrifying hybrid she-dinosaur on the rampage. (Just asking: If the writer-director of the Mark Duplass Sundance flick “Safety Not Guaranteed” had been a woman would she have been offered a “Jurassic” sequel?)
2. Singing contest sequel “Pitch Perfect 2,” starring Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson and Elizabeth Banks. Loved the first one, ready for more.
3. “Fifty Shades of Grey,” which could be sexy if it hangs onto a smidgeon of the book’s super-charged eroticism.
4. Matthew “X-Men” Vaughn’s R-rated spy caper “Kingsman: The Secret Service,” stars Colin Firth and Samuel L. Jackson as leaders of a secret spy ring.
5. The animated prequel “Minions” takes the squat yellow creatures back to 1968.
6. “The Divergent Series: Insurgent,” starring Shailene Woodley and Kate Winslet, though I never got through Book Two in the series.
7. “Furious 7,” starring Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and the late Paul Walker, which promises to “take crazy to a whole ‘nother level.”
1. Reboot “Terminator Genisys,” starring Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke as her son John and Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800.
2. “Ted 2” (June 26) in which Mark Wahlberg’s wise-cracking teddy bear (Seth Macfarlane) fights for his right to bear children.
3. Fox’s Ken Scott raunchfest “Unfinished Business” (March 6, 2015), starring Vince Vaughn; Fox showed a tamer spot during the big game which is below along with the Redband trailer.
4. “Hot Tub Time Machine 2.” I saw the first one. Never again.
5. “The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Sponge Out of Water” in live-action 3D.
6. Fantasy actioner “Seventh Son” starring Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes and Julianne Moore. I’d rather try out Bridges’ new sleep-aid website DreamingwithJeff.com.