Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios, Inc. (www.es.tv) – one of the largest independent producers and distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations, and owner of seven 24-hour HD cable television networks – has announced carriage expansion of its portfolio of cable networks, now reaching over one hundred U.S. television household markets.
The Entertainment Studios Networks roster of distribution partners continues to grow to over one hundred markets nationwide.
Recent rollout of the Entertainment Studios 24/7 HD cable networks includes the following distributors:
|ADAMS CATV||HAWAIIAN TELCOM|
|ARGENT COMMUNICATIONS||IMON COMMUNICATIONS|
|BAILEY CABLE TV||JOHNSONBURG COMMUNITY TELEVISION|
|CHESTER TELEPHONE CO.||KUHN COMMUNICATIONS|
|CIM TEL CABLE||MID-ATLANTIC BROADBAND|
|CINCINNATI BELL||MID-RIVERS CABLE TELEVISION|
|COMMUNICATION SERVICES||MUNICIPAL COMM UTITLITY OF CEDAR FALLS|
|THE COMMUNITY AGENCY||NORWOOD LIGHT AND BROADBAND|
|COMPLETE COMMUNICATION SERVICES||SKYLINE TELEPHONE MEMBERSHIP CORP|
|CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS||SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONS|
|CONWAY CORP||VYVE BROADBAND|
|DALTON UTILITIES||ZITO MEDIA|
“The ever-expanding reach of our cable networks underscores the desire of our distribution partners to provide their subscribers with family-friendly viewing centered around viewer passions,” said Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Entertainment Studios.
The seven Entertainment Studios 24/7 HD cable networks include:
- – Cars.TV – Emmy Award-winning network showcasing the collectors, designers, innovators, and the ultimate car enthusiasts (www.Cars.tv)
- – Comedy.TV – A television network dedicated to today’s funniest comedians, featuring a mix of live concert performances, talk and variety shows, sitcoms and movies. (www.Comedy.tv)
- – ES.TV – A television network dedicated to entertainment news, variety shows, celebrity profiles and today’s hottest superstars. (www.es.tv)
- – MyDestination.TV – A television network dedicated to the best in travel featuring destinations around the world. (www.MyDestination.tv)
- – Pets.TV – A television network dedicated to pet lovers everywhere. (www.Pets.tv)
- – Recipe.TV – A television network dedicated to famous chefs, recipes, and delicious cuisine from around the world. (www.Recipe.tv)
- – Justice Central.TV – A television network dedicated to Emmy Award-nominated court shows, legal news, and the world’s biggest trials. (www.JusticeCentral.tv)
Entertainment Studios, Inc. owns seven 24-hour HD cable networks: PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. The company also produces, distributes, and sells advertising for 37 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers/distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations. With a library of over 5,000 hours of owned content across multiple genres, Entertainment Studios provides video content to broadcast television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, multimedia platforms, and the World Wide Web. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded the company in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Denver, and Raleigh.
Allen is also a key figure in the National Association of African-American Owned Media (NAAAOM) $20 billion discrimination lawsuit against Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the Urban League and others. The group has also filed a $10 billion discrimination suit against AT&T and DirectTV.