1. Ava DuVernay Says She’s Passed On Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’
2. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
3. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
4. Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
5. Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Memo to Neil Patrick Harris: Do not do the following.
The actress spoke with Indiewire about producing her first feature.
The Cinema Society and Tod's hosted a screening of The Film Arcade &…
In "Song One," Anne Hathaway wanders Brooklyn with a scruffy musician, while…
When an astrophysicist, cosmologist and acclaimed author approves of a sci-f…
"[You can use] science fiction as an escape from the constraints of reality,…
This is a must-watch for anyone psyched to see Nolan's latest.
Matthew McConaughey stars in this tale of journeying the cosmos, and the…
"Song One," which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and stars Anne…
For a first-time filmmaker, getting an A-list actor as major as Anne Hathawa…
Anne Hathaway is back.
Every few weeks during awards season -- to fill in those long gaps between…
It's been a while since we've seen a new episode of Zach Galifianakis'…
While Anne Hathaway continues to receive numerous awards for her turn in Tom…
"Les Misérables" may have taken home the Golden Globe for Best Comedy/Musica…
As a meaningful measure of film or television quality, the Golden Globes are…
Critical Consensus: Carrie Rickey and Anne Thompson Discuss 'Django…
While impressive in parts for its epic sweep, the movie is routinely marred…
Given the difficulty in characterising a single year in film, even through a…
As Anne Hathaway and Samuel L. Jackson get ready for their respective awards…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'It Isn't Very Pretty... The Complete Films of John Waters' Heading to London Southbank This Fall
Watch: Pixar's 'Inside Out' Meets Christopher Nolan's 'Inception'
ANIME REVIEW: "D-FRAG! The Complete Collection"
Sleeper of the Week: 'A Poem Is a Naked Person'
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com