1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. Watch: Luther - President Obama's Anger Translator - Makes an Appearance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
3. Review: 'Orphan Black' Season 3, Episode 2, 'Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis': Things Get Personal
1. First Official Look: Jared Leto As The Joker In 'Suicide Squad'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
4. Christopher Nolan's Favorite Sequence From His Movies Is The Airplane Kidnapping Scene From 'The Dark Knight Rises'
5. The Totally Insane Ending to 'Little Boy' Has Critics Fuming
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
3. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
4. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
5. The Winners of the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Anthony Hopkins also stars in the real-life crime thriller.
Anthony Hopkins, James Marsden, Thandie Newton and Ed Harris make up only…
The glimmers of a truly visionary achievement are flooded by half-baked idea…
Anthony Hopkins underwent one of the most remarkable transformations in last…
Anthony Hopkins may very well be regarded as one of our greatest living…
"Hitchcock" takes place during the legendary production of "Psycho" in 1959,…
With the release of "Hitchcock" around the corner, Anthony Hopkins…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
From Independent Films to Broadway - An Indie Producer Takes to the Stage
Review: In Oscar-Nominated “Tangerines” an Astute Estonian Carpenter Attempts to Reconcile Perennial Enemies
Watch: Stanley Kubrick vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Who Would Win?
Tribeca Review: Zachary Treitz ‘s ‘Men Go To Battle’ Co-Written By Kate Lyn Sheil With Rachel Korine
BOOK REVIEW: “Milt Gross’ New York”
Friday Box Office: 'Adaline' Bumps 'Furious' for a Day; 'Kurt Cobain' Big in 3 Theaters
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com