1. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2016 (A Running List)
2. Terrence Malick's 'Weightless' Receives Runtime, Cast List, and BBFC Rating
3. 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Shared 3 Secrets With Producers; One Won't Be Revealed Until the 'Very End'
4. 'Halloween': John Carpenter to Produce 11th Film, the 'Scariest of Them All'
5. Road-Tripping Sisters Discover More Than Just the Midwest in 'Different Flowers'
1. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. 'Game of Thrones' Piracy: Emotional Episode 'The Door' Leaked Early on Torrenting Sites
2. Cannes 2016: Complete List of This Year's Winners
3. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 5, 'The Door,' Opens Up Many Secrets
4. 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Shared 3 Secrets With Producers; One Won't Be Revealed Until the 'Very End'
5. Review: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Is One of the Most Audacious Superhero Movies Ever Made
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The star-studded indie faces some complex moral problems.
The film tells a haunting love story set in the world of drag queens,…
The latest thriller from Denis Villeneuve ("Enemies," "Prisoners") is having…
The action drama hails from acclaimed director Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners,…
The latest drama from Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") hits theaters this…
Josh Hutcherson talks to Indiewire at the Toronto International Film Festiva…
The drama film received positive notices out of the Telluride Film Festival,…
The story of the drug lord Pablo Escobar has returned, with a gripping…
In the upcoming film 'Paradise Lost,' Benicio del Toro plays infamous drug…
RADiUS-TWC has acquired North American rights to "Paradise Lost," starring…
IFC Films announced today that it has acquired the U.S. distribution rights…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com