1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Indiewire sat down the Irish actor who's about to blow up.
Indiewire set up shop with Movies on Demand and photographer Daniel Bergeron…
"What will happen to me if I fail your test?"
Let the real Louis Zamperini tell you his story in the latest "Unbroken"…
Domhnall Gleeson thinks he's won a nice, relaxing vacation. Oscar Isaac has…
The conversation, moderated by Indiewire Managing Editor Nigel M. Smith, is…
It's all incredibly logical.
Brendan Gleeson stars as a priest who is threatened with murder in John…
Ever since it received raves at its world premiere at Sundance, we've been…
Starring Fassbender as the phony-faced musician, and with a supporting cast…
These two clips from Lenny Abrahamson's "Frank" are in need of some more of…
One of the most talked about films at Sundance 2014, Lenny Abrahamson's…
Michael Fassbender spends the majority of Lenny Abrahamson's irreverent…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com