1. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
2. Christopher McQuarrie Talks ‘Rogue Nation,’ Not Reshooting His Ending & More Tom Cruise Collaborations
3. Channing Tatum Locks Deal For 'Gambit,' Movie Was Never In Any Real Danger Of Falling Apart
4. 'Takin’ Place' - Documentary Showcasing “Everyday People” of Chicago’s Englewood - Premiering at Black Harvest Film Fest in Aug.
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
5. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
David Wain and Michael Showalter try to recreate — and alter — the past in a…
"Attention, we are seconds away from a television event that will change…
The streaming giant will expand its slate of independent films with several…
Amy Berg's new film dives into the harrowing world of child disappearances.
Paul Dano and John Cusack play younger and older versions of Wilson, while…
Elizabeth Banks and Chloe Sevigny star in this intense drama about the web…
This parody trailer draws inspiration from "The Wolf of Wall Street," to…
Indiewire's exclusive photos of some of the fabulous women who shined at…
Set in the 1980s, Rob Lowe plays Dazzle Novak: a not-so-bright undercover…
Writer/director Sara Colangelo has accomplished the rare feat of turning her…
Dakota Fanning and Danielle Macdonald Join Amy Berg's Narrative Debut 'Every…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Fantasia Review: Sion Sono's 'Shinjuku Swan'
The Poster For Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Is Here
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com