1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Participant Media will release the Argentinian western July 17.
In a press conference for "Rosewater," Jon Stewart spoke to the laborious…
While promoting his new film, Rosewater, Gael Garcia Bernal spoke out about…
Stephen Colbert sat down with Jon Stewart and Maziar Bahari after a Lincoln…
Cause and effect is at play in Jon Stewart's feature directorial debut.
Non-profit organization, Ambulante, will to showcase young Latin American…
Jon Stewart's highly anticipated film 'Rosewater' will screen at film…
Gael Garcia Bernal may not be the biggest celebrity at the Cannes Film…
On the first day of the Cannes Film Festival, the sour taste of "Grace of…
Kino Lorber has acquired Marc Silver's feature-length documentary "Who is…
Fantastic Fest -- the Austin, TX-based genre festival focusing on horror,…
Gael Garcia Bernal was a big presence at Sundance this year, appearing in…
Pablo Larraín's "No" -- which took the top prize at Cannes' 44th Directors'…
With his last two features, "Tony Manero" and "Post…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com