1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
3. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Director Neill Blomkamp and stars Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver and Sharlto…
Hugh Jackman sent the Swiss city of Zurich into a tizzy over the weekend…
A first-rate ensemble procedural with weighty themes to spare, Quebecois…
The Zurich Film Festival today announced that Hugh Jackman is slated to…
While frugal directors and producers working outside the Hollywood playing…
Before the Trailer, We Thought: Quebec filmmaker Denis Villeneuve came to…
"Les Misérables" may have taken home the Golden Globe for Best Comedy/Musica…
Critical Consensus: Carrie Rickey and Anne Thompson Discuss 'Django…
While impressive in parts for its epic sweep, the movie is routinely marred…
Amanda Seyfried got quite the birthday present at the Porter House last…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com