1. Oscar Predictions 2016
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
4. The 11 Grossest Movies Ever
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
3. 85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
4. Over 30 New 'Jurassic World' Photos, Plus 2 New Clips & Lots Of New TV Spots
5. Matt Damon Goes Interstellar Again In New Pics From Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
1. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Episode 7 'The Gift' Doesn't Bounce Back From Last Week's Trauma
2. The 11 Grossest Movies Ever
3. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
4. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
5. After Years of Talking, Here's What Marc Maron Will Say -- And What He Won't
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Combining the sensibilities of Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle and…
Aaron Sorkin left us weeping in a finale fitting for his divisive HBO drama.
Will McAvoy battled inner demons in the clink while his colleagues faced…
Will and MacKenzie got married (finally), but "Contempt" found more anger…
"The Newsroom" amped up the intensity as it never has before, even if it…
There are only five episodes left of "The Newsroom." Let that sink in for a…
"The Newsroom" set out to not only change people's minds, but change the way…
Aaron Sorkin hasn't thrown out the playbook for Seasons 1 and 2 of his…
With the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards announcing their nominations on July…
Over four months after "The Newsroom" star Jeff Daniels tweeted that the…
And since Daniels plays Will McAvoy on "The Newsroom," and Will McAvoy is…
"The Newsroom" closed out its first season this past Sunday the…
Aaron Sorkin's been nominated for one Oscar ("Moneyball") and…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes '15: Abderrahmane Sissako and the Jury Announced the Winners of the 18th Cinéfondation
Weekend B.O. May 22-24 (What’s the Point, Seriously?)
Cannes Awards Contenders, from the Weinstein Slate to 'Son of Saul'
Oscar Predictions 2016
Why ‘The View’ Badly Needs Raven-Symoné
Could This Be The Year of the Lesbian at the Oscars?
Cary Fukunaga Exits Adaptation Of Stephen King's 'It' Over Budget Cuts
Cannes Winner: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Review and Roundup (Clip)
'Developing Your Film Festival' Program Open to Professionals Worldwide
Cannes Review: Corneliu Porumboiu's Surprising, Delightful, Prize-Winning 'The Treasure'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com