1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. Watch: Luther - President Obama's Anger Translator - Makes an Appearance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
3. Review: 'Orphan Black' Season 3, Episode 2, 'Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis': Things Get Personal
1. First Official Look: Jared Leto As The Joker In 'Suicide Squad'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
4. Christopher Nolan's Favorite Sequence From His Movies Is The Airplane Kidnapping Scene From 'The Dark Knight Rises'
5. The Totally Insane Ending to 'Little Boy' Has Critics Fuming
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
3. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
4. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
5. The Winners of the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Steve Coogan as the new Don Draper? Not exactly, but he'd love to give him…
"Happyish" in a nutshell: Trendy rebranding + mid-life crisis = QUESTIONING…
Jason Bateman has described his directorial debut, "Bad Words," as "'Bad…
Actress Kathryn Hahn has been working steadily for over a decade, appearing…
Leading up to its SXSW screening next month, Indiewire is pleased to…
Showtime has announced series orders for two high-profile projects, one a…
The Hollywood Reporter's been doing a great job with their annual Roundtable…
Jill Soloway's debut feature "Afternoon Delight" premiered late at this…
Showtime is prepping for the end of "Dexter" by signing impressive talent to…
Before We Saw the Trailer, We Thought: A surprise winner at this year's…
Ahead of its theatrical release at the end of the summer, Indiewire is…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Stanley Kubrick vs. Alfred Hitchcock: Who Would Win?
Tribeca Review: Zachary Treitz ‘s ‘Men Go To Battle’ Co-Written By Kate Lyn Sheil With Rachel Korine
BOOK REVIEW: “Milt Gross’ New York”
Friday Box Office: 'Adaline' Bumps 'Furious' for a Day; 'Kurt Cobain' Big in 3 Theaters
6th Annual International Film Finance Forum at the Cannes Film Festival
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com