1. Meet the First-Time Director Behind 'Son of Saul,' the Holocaust Drama That Wowed Cannes
2. Watch: Johnny Depp Turns Cold-Blooded Mob Boss In The New Trailer For Crime Drama ‘Black Mass’
3. Vote for Project of the Week: Will It Be 'To the Edge of the Sky,' 'All Eyes and Ears,' 'Ex-Best' or 'The Olympic Auditorium Project'?
4. British Filmmaker Peter Greenaway Preps Feature on Alexandre Dumas
5. Michael Fassbender And Marion Cotillard In New Pics From The Scottish Film 'Macbeth'
1. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
2. The 10 Most Controversial Cannes Films Ever
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
5. Watch: Incredible Vintage Footage Of Audience Reactions To 'The Exorcist' In 1973
1. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
2. Watch: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Coronate and Conquer in First 'Macbeth' Clips
3. Cannes Review: Hardcore Sex Isn't the Craziest Thing About Gaspar Noé's 3D 'Love'
4. The Most Ambitious Movie At This Year's Cannes Film Festival is 'Arabian Nights'
5. 7 More Cinematographers You Should Follow on Instagram
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Cohen Media Group had just released the trailer for "My Old Lady." The…
Looking at the program for the London Film Festival, which launches this…
"She has no problem turning on the bitch switch," Nicolas Winding Refn said…
The latest trailer for "Only God Forgives," written and directed by Nicholas…
With a little over a month until the film's stateside release after a…
Few films at Cannes this year were more anticipated than Nicolas Winding…
"She has no problem turning on the bitch switch," said Nicolas Winding Refn…
At last night's Weinstein Co. annual Cannes preview, the clear standout of…
Before the Trailer, We Thought: RADiUS-TWC already teased us earlier this…
Best known for 2003's psycho-sexual thriller "Swimming Pool," Francois Ozon…
In action movies, speed, surprise, the clash of fists or the wisp of a…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: Wondrous 'When Marnie Was There' is One of Ghibli's Most Profoundly Moving Works
Watch: David Fincher's Inimitable Control of 'The Game,' 'Fight Club,' and 'Panic Room'
Cannes Review: Guillaume Nicloux's 'Valley Of Love' Starring Isabelle Huppert & Gérard Depardieu
Gabrielle Union Joins Jamie Foxx in a Race to Save His Kidnapped Son, in 'Sleepless Night'
Michael Fassbender And Marion Cotillard In New Pics From The Scottish Film 'Macbeth'
Weekly Update for May 22: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Cannes Directors’ Fortnight Winners Include Arnaud Desplechin's 'My Golden Days' & More
‘Ricki And The Flash’ Will Feature Original Songs By Jenny Lewis & Johnathan Rice, Eminem Producing ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack
Watch: Exclusive Clip from 'Queen of Versailles' Director Lauren Greenfield's 'Beauty CULTure'
Lionsgate Plots 'Now You See Me 3,' Says 'Power Rangers' Will Be A Series Of Movies
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com