1. UPDATE: Weekend B.O. April 24-26 (Nothing New Here... Just Move Along)
2. Specialty Box Office: 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Primes HBO Pump, Russell Crowe's 'Water Diviner' Is Spotty
3. Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
4. Box Office: ‘Furious 7’ Hits $1.3 Billion Worldwide, ‘Avengers’ Takes In $201.2 Million From Overseas Grosses
5. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Episode 3, 'The High Sparrow,' Brings Gods and Monsters
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
This year's Oscar nominees are all deserving, but in a previous year, they…
Over the course of 2014, Indiewire was lucky enough to speak with some of…
It was a big weekend for critics groups voting on the best films of the year…
Marion Cotillard is both captivating and painfully desperate in "Two Days,…
The French actress sings about Los Angeles in a new music video for Metronom…
Instead of dipping into the already repetitive waters of November Oscar talk…
The French Oscar-winner discusses "Two Days, One Night."
The Belgian award-winning duo talk to Indiewire about their latest stunner.
This quintet of women are having quite the 2014.
Following this morning's world premiere of Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne's…
"Two Days, One Night" boils down the Dardenne brothers' talent to its prima…
Marion Cotillard is never one to back down from a challenge, as with her…
Indiewire sat down with a chatty James Gray the day following the film's…
Gray's much-awaited new film "The Immigrant" looks like a throwback to the…
James Gray began his Marrakech Film Festival Master Class with a…
The star-packed Feature Film Jury of the 13th edition of the Marrakech…
The international trailer for writer and director James Gray's "The Immigran…
The Weinstein Company has acquired all North American rights from Studiocan…
James Gray is a director that has remained somewhat under the radar on the…
Labeled "the most divisive film in Cannes competition" by Indiewire's Eric…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Sundance Institute Announces 2015-2016 International Film Festivals in Hong Kong and London
John Carpenter's 'The Fog,' Then and Now
Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
Guest Post: The Challenges of Filming a Sexual Health Workshop in an Ultra-Conservative Country
Christian Bale's 'The Deep Blue Goodbye' Sinks Due To Knee Injury
Watch Richard Wright’s Screen Test for ‘Native Son’ Film Adaptation + Watch the Film in Full
Joss Whedon Talks Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man And His Spec Script 'Suspension' Resurfacing With Liam Neeson
Daily Reads: How Franchise Sequels Became Cover Bands, Why Hollywood Can't Make 'The Dark Tower,' and More
LatinoBuzz: 'La Tierra y la Sombra' (Earth and Shadow) selected for Cannes' Critics Week
Denis Villeneuve Says 'Sicario' Is His "Best Film Yet," Reveals Backers Wanted Emily Blunt's Part Rewritten For A Man
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com