1. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
2. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
3. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
4. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
5. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
1. Here's Idris Elba's Response to Commentary That He's "Too Street" to Play James Bond
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Venice Review: Tom McCarthy's 'Spotlight' With Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Liev Schreiber & Stanley Tucci
4. Watch: Amazing First Trailer For Yorgos Lanthimos' 'The Lobster' With Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz
5. Venice Review: Cary Joji Fukunaga's 'Beasts Of No Nation' Starring Idris Elba
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
3. Watch: 'The Lobster' Trailer Guarantees You've Never Seen a More Bizarre Romance Movie
4. How Natasha Lyonne and Judy Greer Escaped the Hollywood Boys Club for 'Addicted to Fresno'
5. Telluride Announces 2015 Lineup, Including 'Steve Jobs,' 'Black Mass' and Rooney Mara Tribute
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Barthes breathes new life into Gustave Flaubert's classic tale of desire.
Mia Wasikowska is quickly becoming the leading lady of feminist period…
Mia Wasikowska, John Cusak and Robert Pattinson also star in this disturbing…
Tom Hiddleston, Jessica Chastain and Charlie Hunnam co-star in the upcoming…
In this sumptuous trailer, Madame Bovary is torn between pleasure and…
Sink your teeth into David Cronenberg's latest grotesque tale.
Instead of dipping into the already repetitive waters of November Oscar talk…
Mia Wasikowska talks to Indiewire about the journey she took to make "Tracks…
David Cronenberg has always been a filmmaker whose work pushes against…
Jesse Eisenberg plays two different characters in a single film in the…
After premiering at Toronto and set to screen at Sundance next month, a new…
An epic journey of wilderness travel and self-imposed isolation is at the…
How many vampire flicks does the current landscape really need? While the…
At first glance, it might seem unusual for Jim Jarmusch to be taking on the…
Richard Ayoade's ("Submarine") second feature "The Double" recently premiere…
Mia Wasikowska talks to Indiewire about why she's drawn to fiercely…
"The Double" is based on a short story by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, but there's a…
In 1975, a soul-searching young Australian woman named Robyn Davidson set…
"Stoker," the English-language debut from South Korean director Park…
Matthew Goode puts his angelic good looks to sinister use in Park Chan-Wook'…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
Patricia Rozema, Sophie Deraspe and Other Female Canadian Talent To Be Feted at TIFF
Kenneth Branagh To Direct YA Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl'
'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Endangered Species Drama 'American Wolf'
Watch: 'Mad Men' Recalls Edward Hopper's Paintings in Frame after Frame after Frame
Brace Yourselves: LGBT Representation In Mainstream Cinema Is About To Have a Major Moment, and It Could Get Ugly
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Sexual Assaults, Her New Song "I Want to Kill My Rapist"
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com