1. Dan Aykroyd Praises 'Brilliant' 'Ghostbusters' Reboot: It Has 'More Laughs...Than The First 2 Films'
2. Kate Beckinsale Reveals Michael Bay's Negative Comments About Her Looks While They Promoted 'Pearl Harbor'
3. Duncan Jones Says His Dad David Bowie Loved 'Warcraft': 'He Was All Excited For Me'
4. Review: 'The Dresser' Pays Loving Homage to the Theatre Without Forgetting It's a Film
1. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
4. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. The 25 Best Animated Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. 'Finding Dory:' New Trailer Hints at Disney•Pixar's First Lesbian Couple
2. Studio Ghibli Veteran Animator Makiko Futaki Dies at 57
3. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6, 'Blood of My Blood' Is Full of Face-Offs
4. Kate Beckinsale Reveals Michael Bay's Negative Comments About Her Looks While They Promoted 'Pearl Harbor'
5. Keira Knightley's Acting Criticized by Her 'Begin Again' Director John Carney
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film also stars Morgan Freeman and James Purefoy.
The action thriller had its world premiere last night at the Fantasia…
Pierce Brosnan is back in the spying game for this summer's espionage…
Relativity has acquired the U.S. distribution rights for "November Man,"…
Actors who worked on Terrence Malick's latest film, "To the Wonder," fall…
Ahead of its UK release on Feb. 22 (yep, that's tomorrow), two making-of…
Ahead of its UK release on Feb. 22, the first trailer for Terrence…
While the Toronto International Film Festival is mostly known for its star…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com