1. 85 Films By and About Women of Color, Courtesy of Ava DuVernay and the Good People of Twitter
2. Watch: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Coronate and Conquer in First 'Macbeth' Clips
3. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
4. Meet the First-Time Director Behind 'Son of Saul,' the Holocaust Drama That Wowed Cannes
5. Watch: Johnny Depp Turns Cold-Blooded Mob Boss In The New Trailer For Crime Drama ‘Black Mass’
1. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
2. The 10 Most Controversial Cannes Films Ever
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
5. Watch: Incredible Vintage Footage Of Audience Reactions To 'The Exorcist' In 1973
1. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. Cannes Review: Hardcore Sex Isn't the Craziest Thing About Gaspar Noé's 3D 'Love'
4. The Most Ambitious Movie At This Year's Cannes Film Festival is 'Arabian Nights'
5. 7 More Cinematographers You Should Follow on Instagram
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"No Escape" will be released by The Weinstein Company on September 2, 2015.…
The acclaimed actors star as a divorced couple who get back together to stea…
Pierce Brosnan is back in the spying game for this summer's espionage…
Nick Hornby is the reigning king of taking potentially cloying stories and…
Relativity has acquired the U.S. distribution rights for "November Man,"…
International theft or marriage counseling? The new international trailer…
After premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival last month, "The…
Pierce Brosnan gained global fame as James Bond, and earned his best critica…
Oscar-winning director Susanne Bier is back with the romantic comedy "Love…
Danish director Susanne Bier's follow-up to her Oscar-winning "I…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: Wondrous 'When Marnie Was There' is One of Ghibli's Most Profoundly Moving Works
Watch: David Fincher's Inimitable Control of 'The Game,' 'Fight Club,' and 'Panic Room'
Cannes Review: Guillaume Nicloux's 'Valley Of Love' Starring Isabelle Huppert & Gérard Depardieu
Gabrielle Union Joins Jamie Foxx in a Race to Save His Kidnapped Son, in 'Sleepless Night'
Michael Fassbender And Marion Cotillard In New Pics From The Scottish Film 'Macbeth'
Weekly Update for May 22: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Cannes Directors’ Fortnight Winners Include Arnaud Desplechin's 'My Golden Days' & More
‘Ricki And The Flash’ Will Feature Original Songs By Jenny Lewis & Johnathan Rice, Eminem Producing ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack
Watch: Exclusive Clip from 'Queen of Versailles' Director Lauren Greenfield's 'Beauty CULTure'
Lionsgate Plots 'Now You See Me 3,' Says 'Power Rangers' Will Be A Series Of Movies
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com