1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
1. James Franco Will Direct Film Based on Aziah "Zola" Wells' 148-Tweet Narrative That Went Viral
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. How Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez Made Josh Brolin's 'No Country For Old Men' Audition Tape
5. 'MacGyver' Movie Reboot And New TV Series Pilot On The Way
1. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
2. Christopher Nolan and Hoyte van Hoytema to Reunite for WWII Epic 'Dunkirk'
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. Review: 'The Expanse' Season 1 Has Totally Changed the Game for Sci-Fi on TV
5. The Entire Planet is Watching 'The X-Files' Revival, and That's Terrible News for TV
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The epic action-adventure film is the newest feature from animation studio…
Rooney Mara, Charlize Theron and Matthew McConaughey star in LAIKA's latest…
The actress has earned critical acclaim for "Carol."
Todd Haynes' powerful love story is now playing in select theaters.
Haynes' much-lauded lesbian romance hits select theaters today, November 20.…
"I don’t think it’s a film that has an agenda or that’s preaching to the…
"I love stories of love cropping up unexpectedly in life, almost as a…
Take a look at two of the year's strongest performances in two new clips…
This year's big winner continues its awards season momentum.
The acclaimed drama earned Mara the best actress prize at Cannes earlier…
The director of "The Hours" and "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" is…
The acclaimed drama has also just been selected as the American Express Gala…
The trio behind the powerful Palme d'Or contender sat down with Indiewire in…
The director's adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's "The Price of Salt" does…
In these new clips, an invitation is extended--and accepted.
The 'Chronicle' director recruits a quartet of notable Indie stars for his…
Awards season reduces a lot of people to smiling objects, but actresses…
The closing night selection of the 51st New York Film Festival, Spike Jonze'…
Ever since wrapping his run on HBO's drama "Six Feet Under," Ben Foster has…
A few months after world premiering at Sundance to great acclaim, David…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Urban Movie Channel Announces 6 New Streaming Premieres in Honor of Black History Month
Sleeper of the Week: 'Rams'
Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
Watch: 'In Bruges' Is a Morality Play Plus Carnage
Weekly Update for February 5: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
"If You Know The True Canon, You Know That I Didn’t Change Superman": Zack Snyder Talks 'Man Of Steel'
Sundance '16: 'The Lure' Director Agnieszka Smoczynska on Bringing Her 80s Mermaid Tale to Life
CBS Orders Military Family Pilot from Writer Becky Mode and Exec Producer Sarah Timberman
'Peak TV' or Peak OTT? From Louis C.K. to Seeso, Players Jockey for Position in a Crowded Market
Sundance Doc Audience Award Winner 'Jim: The James Foley Story' Paints Harrowing Portrait of ISIS Captive
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com