1. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
2. How This First-Time Director Made One of the Most Authentic Female Coming-of-Age Films in Recent Memory
3. Disney Cancels ‘Tron 3’ Following The Disappointment Of ‘Tomorrowland’
4. Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5. 'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
4. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
5. Watch: Trailer For Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted' Produced By Rashida Jones
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Watch: Trailer for Rashida Jones-Produced 'Hot Girls Wanted' Examines Amateur Porn Industry
3. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
4. Cannes: Why Jeremy Saulnier Didn't Make a Studio Movie After 'Blue Ruin'
5. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
It's been a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit Award…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: 'I Believe In Unicorns' Is A Fresh, Creative, And Entirely Original Story Of Young Love
Watch: Red Band Trailer For Award Winning Feminist Psychological Thriller 'Felt'
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com