1. Venice Review: Drake Doremus' 'Equals' With Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Jacki Weaver
2. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
3. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
4. Watch: Featurette For Terrence Malick's 'Knight Of Cups' Reveals New Footage
5. Kevin Feige Considered Leaving Marvel Over Budget Battle For 'Captain America: Civil War'
1. Venice Review: 'Black Mass' Starring Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, More
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Anthony Daniels Says His Eyes "Glazed Over" When He Heard 'Force Awakens' Story, Thinks Secrecy Is "Ludicrous"
4. Review Roundup: Is Tom Hardy Bad or Brilliant As Twin Mobsters in 'Legend'?
5. Exclusive: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn' Being Developed for TV, Producer Talks Adaptation and Diversity Behind the Scenes
1. The 11 Best Modern Westerns
2. 11 Craziest Things That Have Happened During the Making of Werner Herzog's Films
3. Vote for August Project of the Month: Will It Be 'On the Back of a Tiger,' 'I am Jugger,' 'Delinquent' or 'When the Well Runs Dry'?
4. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard's 'Macbeth' Posters Stun in Black and White and Blood Red
5. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in September 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
It's been a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit Award…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
RJ Cyler ('Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Star) Tapped for Showtime Dark Comedy Pilot
Weekly Update for September 4: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
2 More Great Posters For 'Macbeth' Arrive
'War Room' Expands - Surprise Box Office Hit Adds Screens for Second Week
Scott Cooper Explains Why Sienna Miller Was Cut From 'Black Mass'
Patricia Rozema, Sophie Deraspe and Other Female Canadian Talent To Be Feted at TIFF
Kenneth Branagh To Direct YA Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl'
'Black Mass' Director Scott Cooper To Helm Endangered Species Drama 'American Wolf'
Watch: 'Mad Men' Recalls Edward Hopper's Paintings in Frame after Frame after Frame
Brace Yourselves: LGBT Representation In Mainstream Cinema Is About To Have a Major Moment, and It Could Get Ugly
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com