1. Brave Grown Man Stands Up to 9-Year-Old 'Age of Ultron' Critic
2. Anna Kendrick Confirms a Sexist Casting Practice in New Interview
3. Cannes: First Look At Emily Blunt In Denis Villeneuve's 'Sicario' & More Images
4. Shonda Rhimes & Dee Rees Team Up for FX Series on The Great Migration Based on 'The Warmth of Other Suns'
5. Exclusive: Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz Aren't All There in 'The Lobster' Poster Debut
1. Marvel CEO Doesn't Believe in Female Superheroes
2. An Open Letter to Joss Whedon from a Disappointed Feminist Fan After Watching 'Age of Ultron'
3. Joss Whedon Shot An Alternate ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Ending Where [Redacted] Doesn’t Die & Much More
4. Brave Grown Man Stands Up to 9-Year-Old 'Age of Ultron' Critic
5. Anna Kendrick Confirms a Sexist Casting Practice in New Interview
1. Indiewire's Summer Preview: The 21 Must-See Indies
2. Exclusive: Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz Aren't All There in 'The Lobster' Poster Debut
3. How Elijah Wood Overcame the Baggage of 'The Lord of the Rings' With Genre Films
4. Louis C.K Heading Back to the Big Screen with Indie Film 'I'm a Cop'
5. 5 Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask About Being a Screenwriter
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
It's been a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit Award…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Heckler'- A Look Back On An Unheralded Film That Sheds Light On The Artist-Critic Debate
Cannes: First Look At Emily Blunt In Denis Villeneuve's 'Sicario' & More Images
First Trailer for Debbie Tucker Green’s 'Second Coming' (Idris Elba, Nadine Marshall Star)
James Gunn Urges Comic Fandom To Be Kinder Following Joss Whedon's Exit From Twitter
'Age of Ultron's 'Black Widow Problem' Isn't a Problem: It's What the Movie Is About
J.J. Abrams Says He Had To Pull Back On References In 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
'Lottery Ticket' Director Set for Dark Comedy 'Break It Down' About Washed Up 1990's R&B Star
Terence Davies' Long-Awaited Emily Dickinson Biopic Is Really Happening
Kickstart This: Adam Baran's 'Northwest Passage: A Doc About Growing Up In Twin Peaks'
'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' Will Feature An Underwater Sequence With No Cuts
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com