1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
4. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
5. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
It's been a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit Award…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com