1. 'Mother's Day' Review: Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Star in One of The Worst Ensemble Comedies Ever Made
2. Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
3. Alicia Vikander Cast As Star Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
4. 'Daughters of the Dust': Long-Forgotten Film That Influenced Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' to Be Re-Released in Theaters
5. 'Ratchet & Clank' Review: Video Game Movie is the Worst of Two Mediums
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. 'The Leftovers' Will Go To Australia For Season 3
4. Barack Obama Gets Romantic In First Trailer For 'Southside With You'
5. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
1. 'Ratchet & Clank' Review: Video Game Movie is the Worst of Two Mediums
2. 'The Leftovers' Season 3 Heads to Australia — Why It Matters
3. 'Batman: The Killing Joke' Trailer: First Look At The R-Rated Animated Film Of The Iconic Graphic Novel
4. J.J. Abrams Tells Young Female Filmmakers To Trust Their Own Voices
5. Why Snapchat Is The New Frontier For Independent Filmmaking
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Live from New York... It's Primary Tuesday!
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
New Images From Woody Allen's 'Café Society' With Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart, Summer Release Date Set
KICKING TELEVISION: 'The Ranch,' Redemption, and the Multi-Cam Sitcom
REVIEW: "Ratchet and Clank"
Independence Day Comes Early: The Playlist Moves To THEPLAYLIST.NET On May 2nd
Watch: Ryan Gosling And Russell Crowe Get Vintage With '70s Style Retro Trailer For 'The Nice Guys'
Watch 2 First Look Promos for New ABC Summer Comedy Series, 'Uncle Buck'
What The Comcast-Universal Purchase of Dreamworks Could Do For Classic Animation
Watch: Mark Strong Goes To Mars In Trailer For 'Approaching The Unknown'
Review: Tender But Uneven Drag Queen Tale 'Viva'
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft In 'Tomb Raider'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com