1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
1. James Franco Will Direct Film Based on Aziah "Zola" Wells' 148-Tweet Narrative That Went Viral
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. How Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez Made Josh Brolin's 'No Country For Old Men' Audition Tape
5. 'MacGyver' Movie Reboot And New TV Series Pilot On The Way
1. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
2. Christopher Nolan and Hoyte van Hoytema to Reunite for WWII Epic 'Dunkirk'
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. Review: 'The Expanse' Season 1 Has Totally Changed the Game for Sci-Fi on TV
5. The Entire Planet is Watching 'The X-Files' Revival, and That's Terrible News for TV
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch some of your favorite actors exchange saliva.
The "Divergent" star talks about working on Gregg Araki's latest.
"I really want to sell out," Araki said. "But no one wants to buy me."
Eva Green and Shailene Woodley play a troubled mother/daughter pair in this…
The Best Actor race is stacked, but it's a depressingly weak lineup for the…
Check out the first full-length trailer for Gregg Araki's Sundance drama…
A poster for Gregg Araki's "White Bird in a Blizzard," starring Shailene…
The "The Fault In Our Stars" actress has gone indie once again for Greg…
Director Josh Boone tells Indiewire how he made the transition from indie…
An adaptation of Josh Green’s bestselling 2012 novel, it straddles the line…
Currently reeling from the success of her teen-targeted sci-fi flick…
Shailene Woodley called Indiewire days after leaving Park City to discuss…
Ahead of its unveiling in Park City next month, the first peek at Gregg…
The Alamo Drafthouse has come up with a clever way of dealing with the very…
Last year James Ponsoldt arrived at Sundance with his second feature…
Miles Teller knows he doesn't look like Channing Tatum, and he doesn't "give…
There's a unique thrill to movies that break or bend the expectations…
It's been over a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit…
"The Spectacular Now," James Ponsoldt's follow-up to "Smashed," emerged as…
It's been a year since Shailene Woodley netted an Indpendent Spirit Award…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Urban Movie Channel Announces 6 New Streaming Premieres in Honor of Black History Month
Sleeper of the Week: 'Rams'
Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
Watch: 'In Bruges' Is a Morality Play Plus Carnage
Weekly Update for February 5: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
"If You Know The True Canon, You Know That I Didn’t Change Superman": Zack Snyder Talks 'Man Of Steel'
Sundance '16: 'The Lure' Director Agnieszka Smoczynska on Bringing Her 80s Mermaid Tale to Life
CBS Orders Military Family Pilot from Writer Becky Mode and Exec Producer Sarah Timberman
'Peak TV' or Peak OTT? From Louis C.K. to Seeso, Players Jockey for Position in a Crowded Market
Sundance Doc Audience Award Winner 'Jim: The James Foley Story' Paints Harrowing Portrait of ISIS Captive
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com