Indiewire will provide updates of our predictions for the 86th Academy Award nominations through January 16th, 2014, when the nominations are announced.
Here's our take on the best cinematography race. "12
Years a Slave," "Inside Llewyn Davis" and "Gravity" seem pretty locked in here, while "Captain Phillips," "Rush," "Her," "Prisoners" and "Nebraska" seem like reasonable bets to join them.
Best cinematography predictions below. Check out all predictions in all the categories here.
Looking Pretty Solid:
1. Emmanuel Lubezki, Gravity
2. Sean Bobbitt, 12 Years a Slave
3. Bruno Delbonnel, Inside Llewyn Davis
Good Bets To Join Them:
4. Phedon Papamichael, Nebraska
5. Hoyte Van Hoytema, Her
6. Anthony Dod Mantle, Rush
7. Roger Deakins, Prisoners
8. Barry Ackroyd, Captain Phillips
9. Frank G. DeMarco, All Is Lost
Check out all predictions in all the categories here.