Indiewire will provide updates of our predictions for the 86th Academy Award nominations through January 16th, 2014, when the nominations are announced.
Here's our take on the best costume design race. "12
Years a Slave," "The Great Gatsby," "Inside Llewyn Davis," "Ameican Hustle," "The Invisible Woman," "Oz: The Great and Powerful" and "Saving Mr. Banks" seem like the best bets, but
Best costume design predictions below. Check out all predictions in all the categories here.
1. Catherine Martin, The Great Gatsby
2. Patricia Norris, 12 Years a Slave
3. Michael Wilkinson, American Hustle
4. Daniel Orlandi, Saving Mr. Banks
5. Mary Zophres, Inside Llewyn Davis
6. Michael O'Connor, The Invisible Woman
7. Gary Jones, Oz: The Great and Powerful
8. Bob Buck, Ann Maskrey, Richard Taylor, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Check out all predictions in all the categories here.