Indiewire will provide updates of our predictions for the 86th Academy Award nominations through January 16th, 2014, when the nominations are announced.
Here's our take on the best film editing race. "12
Years a Slave," "Rush," "Captain Phillips" and "Gravity" are all looking very strong here, with the anticipated duo of "The Wolf of Wall Street," and "American Hustle" the big spoilers.
Best film editing predictions below. Check out all predictions in all the categories here.
For The Last Two Slots:
4. Thelma Shoonmaker, The Wolf of Wall Street
5. Daniel P. Hanley, Mike Hill, Rush
6. Jay Cassidy, Crispin Struthers, American Hustle
7. Roderick Jaynes, Inside Llewyn Davis
8. Pete Beaudreau, All Is Lost
Check out all predictions in all the categories here.