By Paula Bernstein | Indiewire October 21, 2013 at 1:22PM
1. Female Filmmakers on Twitter: We received so many suggestions for women to add to our list of of 10 female filmmakers to follow on Twitter that we updated the list and expanded it to 40 female filmmakers to follow on Twitter. We're working on a broader list of filmmakers to follow on Twitter, so stay tuned...
2. Top Indies in iTunes: Each Monday we present you with the most up-to-date list of Top 10 (Indie) Movies in iTunes (this list combines rentals and purchases). The big addition to the list this week is "We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks." You can see the full list here. How many of these films have you seen?
3. Grand Theft Auto V: Video game sales are strong thanks to last month's release of Grand Theft Auto V, according to the NPD Group, The New York Times reports. The NPD Group report found that total video game sales (including hardware, software and accessories) rose to $1.08 billion in September, 27% higher than the same period last year. Grand Theft Auto V has broken sales records since its release last month.
4. Streaming Docs: More than 30 documentaries -- including "56 Up" and "Brooklyn Castle" -- are available for free streaming on POV. Check out the site and start streaming!
5. Go Google: Google's doc soared to a 9-year-high on Friday to $1,011.41 a share. On Friday, the company's market cap was $336.82 billion, which, as The Hollywood Reporter pointed out, is more than the combined market caps of Walt Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, CBS and Sony.