1. New batch of films on Netflix: James Bond and Forrest Gump are coming to Netflix! The online movie streaming site now adds a new slate of films to stream, while several others are no longer available. Read more about it here.
2. Tips from a Failed Kickstarter Campaign: If you're trying to crowdfund for your next film, you might want to check out these useful tips to learn how not to fail. Read more about it here.
3. "Star Wars" interactive storybooks: Now that Disney own the rights to the blockbuster franchise, the company -- along with LucasFilm -- has now developed an app of "Star Wars" interactive storybooks for children. Read more about it here.
4. 3-second intros on YouTube: Content creators will now be able to promote their brand with a video that can be placed at the beginning of whichever videos on their YouTube channel they'd like. Read more about it here.
5. Kickstarter campaign for "James White": Christopher Abbott ("Girls," "Martha Marcy May Marlene") stars in "James White," a new film from award-winning company Bordeline Films, which has now launched a Kickstarter campaign. Read about it here and check out the Kickstarter campaign video below: