By Paula Bernstein | Indiewire February 3, 2014 at 2:51PM
1. Top Indies in iTunes: Each Monday we present you with the most up-to-date list of the top 10 (indie) movies in the iTunes store, combining rentals and purchases. This week, in its second week on iTunes, J.C. Chandor's "All is Lost" remains in the #1 spot. See the full list here.
2. Indies on VOD: Beyond just iTunes, we've got a list of 10 indies to watch on various VOD platforms this month, including "Alan Partridge" and "Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me." Check out the full list here.
3. Win a Canon HD Camera: No guarantees, of course, but if you answer our Indiewire audience survey, you could win a Canon XA20 HD professional camcorder. Check out the details here.
4. FilmGate Interactive: It's only the second year of FilmGate Interactive in Miami, which officially concludes on February 5, and the festival's foundation hasn't fully settled yet. But with two key anchor "tenants" this year: POV and The National Film Board of Canada (NFB), the young festival has gained credibility and has staked claim to the emerging territory of interactive storytelling. Read our coverage of FilmGate here.
5. ASC Awards: Emmanuel Lubezki won top honors from the American Society of Cinematographers for his work on "Gravity." It's the cinematographer's third win from the group following "Children of Men" and "The Tree of Life," and bodes well for his chances at winning his very first Oscar come March 2nd. See the full list of winners here.