1. Breaking Bad: Have you made it this long without seeing the series finale of "Breaking Bad?" Then the wait is over: now that Netflix has uploaded the second half of season five of the AMC show, you can now watch every single episode of the series (until today, you could only watch the first four seasons and the first half of the final season), Mashable reports. Happy binge watching!
2. Top Indies in iTunes: Fueled by Oscar buzz, in its third week on the list, Focus Features' "Dallas Buyers Club" maintains its #1 spot on the list of top indies in the iTunes store, followed by "12 Years a Slave," which is new to the list. Other new additions are "Blue is the Warmest Color" and the Oscar-nominated "The Broken Circle Breakdown." See the full list here.
3. Moviefone: "Hello and welcome to Moviefone!" A generation of moviegoers heard the booming, cheesy greeting when they phoned 777-FILM in major cities around the country to find out where and when films were playing. But as of this weekend, if you called the number, you'd hear: "The 777-FILM numbers will no longer be in service in the near future. To buy tickets and for all of your showtime information please download the free Moviefone app on your smartphone or iPad." The automated telephone service will be entirely shut down in about a month, before the brand is reintroduced by AOL and web and television company BermanBraun, The New York Times reports. Read more here.
4. TFF Vine Competition: As part of the 13th Annual Tribeca Film Festival (TFF), aspiring super
short filmmakers from around the world can submit their Vine creations
to the newly opened 2014 #6secfilms Competition. The competition is accepting submissions globally through March 27th. Read more about the competition here.
5. Video Game High School: Freddie Wong has
completed his funding campaign for season three of "Video Game High School," setting the all time record for a
crowdfunded web series on Indiegogo. The campaign wrapped Saturday night with more than $900,000 in contributions, surpassing the campaign goal of $750,000 and
topping the previous web series crowdfunding record on Indiegogo.