By Indiewire | Indiewire January 18, 2007 at 8:41AM
With the Sundance Film Festival opening today, indieWIRE is kicking off what is perhaps its most ambitious coverage ever from Park City. Each year we try to do something a little different when we tackle Sundance, this year's plans include:
- Daily news, features, and iPOP pictures
- A new daily iW: Video podcast series
- Reviews of all 32 U.S. competition films
- Filmmaker diaries (including digital clips and photos)
- Interviews with 40 competition filmmakers
- A daily dispatch highlighting the latest coverage
Content will be published throughout the day (including weekends through January 28th) here at indieWIRE.com.
Get the latest in our special Park City section.