by Bryce J. Renninger
February 25, 2013 1:23 PM

Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Rolls Her Eyes and Gives Virtual "F*** You" to Reporters Backstage at Oscars

Jennifer Lawrence is developing a strong reputation as a lovable loose cannon.  After winning the Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical award at the Golden Globes for her work in David O. Russell's "Silver Linings Playbook," she received criticism from the peanut gallery (Twiticism?) for shreiking "I beat Meryl" (an apparent reference to "The First Wive's Club").

After her big Oscar win in the contentious Best Actress category at last night's Oscars, she headed backstage to field questions from the reporters.  Watch as she gives side eye, rolls her eyes, everything to make a statement on the ridiculous questions being sent her way.

Two questions about her fall up the stairs!  A question asking her what went into getting dressed for the awards!  A question asking if this early success spells doom for the rest of her career!

All handled in a way that endears her to us even more.  ("I'm sorry, I did a shot...")

Check it all out below.

• Michael | February 25, 2013 9:12 PMReply

She's just great. Oh, and the reporters have always been that stupid.

• RUaNerdAdult? | February 25, 2013 8:16 PMReply

reporters today, are simply mindless media lackeys.

• Vikki | February 25, 2013 8:14 PMReply

I Love her,she was amazing in Silver Linings ,I think it should have won best picture. Why is it reporters ask such incredibly stupid questions ,poor girl handled herself really well with out being rude.

• Julie | July 30, 2013 1:01 PM

Damn, I fucked up. I thought you were talking about Emma Watson I do not know why.

• Julie | July 30, 2013 12:49 PM

She was not in silver linings....

• A | February 25, 2013 4:27 PMReply

Jesus some of those questions were inane. They actually elected themselves to say that stuff?