Here's your daily dose of an indie film in progress; at the end of the week, you'll have the chance to vote for your favorite.
In the meantime: Is this a movie you’d want to see? Tell us in the comments.
Imagine yourself in a journey that you could never experience before...
Elevator Pitch: Loving Vincent will be the world's first feature-length painted animation, produced by Oscar winning film companies Breakthru Films and Trademark Films.
Loving Vincent is an investigation delving into the life and controversial death of Vincent Van Gogh, one of the world's most beloved painters, told by his paintings and by the characters that inhabit them.
To make this film possible, we have developed our own proprietary painting animation technology, PAWS (Painted Animation Work Stations). Thanks to PAWS, we will be able to create around 56,000 keyframes in just over a year to make the film.
* Dorota Kobiela - Director
* Hugh Welchman - Producer / Co-Director
* Ivan Mactaggart - Producer
* Sean Bobbitt - Executive Producer
* David Parfitt - Executive Producer
* Bankside Films - Sales Agent
* Marcin J. Sobczak , this way publicity - Publicistr