by Alison Willmore
January 19, 2014 1:35 PM

Watch: It's Knives Out in the Trailer for 'Hannibal' Season Two, Starring Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen

Bryan Fuller's consistently disturbing and eerily beautiful "Hannibal" returns for a second season on NBC on Friday, February 28th. Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen will be back as Special Agent Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter in a story set before the events of "Red Dragon" and "Silence of the Lambs," when the pair worked together, with Will previously unaware of the psychiatrist's cannibalistic tendencies. As the new trailer, below, reveals, season two will find Will behind bars, suspected of multiple murders and trying to convince Special Agent-in-Charge Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) and Dr. Alana Bloom (Caroline Dhavernas) of Hannibal's true nature before it's too late. The trailer's set to a mournful cover of "Stand By Me."

• cherrythepoet | March 7, 2014 5:39 PMReply

The best ever on TV.... I can't wait for it to come out on DVD all of the second parts. This is the SH.. right here better then Texas Chainsaw movies....Hannibal is untouchable, you can take that to the bank!

• Diana | January 24, 2014 5:26 AMReply

Mona the Band did the cover. youtube.com/watch?v=8dHFPeKUoP4

• Mona-Mania | January 19, 2014 10:41 PMReply

Yeah Mona is awesome. He wasn't on this trailer but listen to Mona and send him money

• Dr. Lecter | January 19, 2014 9:46 PMReply

Mona-Stand by me cover. Thats what others are saying, but there isnt one that sounds like this version.

• Dr bono | January 19, 2014 4:33 PMReply

I know all U2 and that is not Bono on the trailer

• Matt | January 19, 2014 3:55 PMReply

Can't wait, one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

• audrey | January 19, 2014 3:55 PMReply

I think it's U2 or just Bono but it's been tweaked from the original cover he did with Bruce Springsteen a long while ago... I want to have this version from the trailer!!

• Audrey | January 19, 2014 3:30 PMReply

seriously nobody freaking knows who's singing stand by me?? i've been searching for like 15 minutes and haven't found anything promising

• Inger | January 19, 2014 3:26 PMReply

What Joe said.

• Joe | January 19, 2014 2:34 PMReply

Who sings the stand by me cover?