By Paula Bernstein | Indiewire February 3, 2014 at 11:15AM
Each Monday we present you with the most up-to-date list of the top 10 (indie) movies in the iTunes store, combining rentals and purchases.
This week, in its second week on iTunes, J.C. Chandor's "All is Lost" remains in the #1 spot. Joining the list this week is Lotfy Nathan's well reviewed documentary "12 O'Clock Boys" and "Grand Piano," which is a pre-theatrical release. The documentary "Inequality for All" re-joins the list now that it's on sale for 99 cents.
The top 10 indies in iTunes are listed below (number represents North American gross, where applicable):
1. All is Lost (Roadside Attractions, $6,232,200)
2. Enough Said (Fox Searchlight, $17,550,872)
3. Afternoon Delight (The Film Arcade, $174,496)
4. 12 O'Clock Boys (Oscilloscope, $51,495)
5. The Spectacular Now (A24, $6,854,611)
6. At Middleton (Anchor Bay Films, N/A)
7. Closed Circuit (Focus Features, $5,750,401)
8. The Way Way Back (Fox Searchlight, $21,506,546)
9. Grand Piano (Magnolia Pictures, N/A)
10. Inequality for All (Radius-TWC, $1,201,900)