By Paula Bernstein | Indiewire November 25, 2013 at 11:24AM
Each Monday we present you with the most up-to-date list of the top 10 (indie) movies in the iTunes store (combining rentals and purchases).
"Blackfish" once again tops the indies chart this week and also ranks #1 among documentaries and #13 among movies overall in the iTunes store.
titles making the indie list this week include Claude Miller's "Therese," starring Audrey Tatou, and docs "Bridegroom" and "More Than Honey." The comedy "Coffee Town" rose in the ranks because it's on sale to rent for 99 cents in the iTunes store.
Thee top 10 indies in iTunes are listed below (number represents North American gross, where applicable):
1. Blackfish (Magnolia, $2,073,582)
2. The Way, Way Back (Fox Searchlight, $21,502,690)
3. Parkland (Exclusive Media, $653,651)
4. Bridegroom (Virgil Films, N/A)
5. Therese (MPI Media Group, $101,944)
6. Coffee Town (Film Buff, N/A)
7. More Than Honey (Kino Lorber, $76,005)
8. Stuck in Love (Millenium Entertainment, $81,071)
9. Frances Ha (IFC, $4,066,582)
10. The Grandmaster (The Weinstein Co., $6,594,959)