By Paula Bernstein | Indiewire June 30, 2014 at 12:12PM
Each Monday, we present you with the most up-to-date list of the top 10 indie movies in the iTunes store, combining rentals and purchases. This week, Wes Anderson's "The Grand Budapest Hotel" tops the list, and is joined by a slew of new releases: "They Came Together," "Under The Skin," "Very Good Girls," "Whitey: United States of America vs. James J Bulger" and "Happy Christmas."
Meanwhile, "G.B.F." returns to the list as a 99 cent rental.
1. The Grand Budapest Hotel (Fox Searchlight, $58,550,000)
2. They Came Together (Lionsgate, N/A)
3. Rob the Mob (Millennium Entertainment, $208,693)
4. G.B.F. (Vertical Entertainment, N/A)
5. Bad Words (Focus Features, $7,779,614)
6. Her (Warner Bros., $25,568,251)
7. Very Good Girls (Well Go USA, N/A)
8. Under the Skin (A24, $2,507,203)
9. Whitey: United States of America vs. James J Bulger (Magnolia, N/A)
10. Happy Christmas (Magnolia, N/A)