by Peter Knegt
February 22, 2013 10:55 AM

Updated List of 2013 Oscar Presenters and Performers

Photo credit: Richard Harbaugh / ©A.M.P.A.S.

The 85th Academy Awards  have begun finalizing the list of announced presenters and performers for this year's ceremony.

So far, the list includes all of last year's acting winners -- Meryl Streep, Jean Dujardin, Octavia Spencer and Christopher Plummer -- and performers such as Norah Jones, Adele, Shirley Bassey, Barbra Streisand (for the first time since 1977) and members of the casts of "Chicago," "Dreamgirls" and "Les Miserables."

The Oscar presentation -- hosted by Seth MacFarlane -- also will be televised live in more than 200 countries worldwide.The complete list of announced presenters, performers and people making "special appearances" is below, and will be updated in the days leading up to the ceremony.

Check out all predictions in all the categories here, and this list of all the Oscar-nominated films available ON DEMAND right now.

Adele

Mark Wahlberg
Kerry Washington
Reese Witherspoon

Renee Zellweger
Catherine Zeta-Jones

• jecob | February 19, 2013 1:34 AMReply

as Dorothy said I am startled that a person can earn $6392 in one month on the internet. did you read this link WOW92.COM

• rose | February 19, 2013 12:24 AMReply

Lol! Nice try Uriah aka Dish network

• Steve | February 17, 2013 12:30 PMReply

Thank god they won't have Jlo as a presenter, she is an insult to industry?

• Peter | February 13, 2013 12:03 PMReply

Witherspoon and Berry are the only actresses there who had no careers.

• Jessie | February 10, 2013 12:41 AMReply

Will Gerard Butler be presenting at Oscar's? Miss seeing him at the gala events this year, his sense of humour and that handsome face. He certainly cuts a fine figure in a tux as well. Looking foreward to his new movie, Olympus Has Fallen.

• Uriah | February 6, 2013 11:10 AMReply

It’s no surprise that they’ve gathered some of the best talent for the Academy Awards. I’m very excited to see all of the nominees, presenters and performers. What really stinks is that I’ll be at DISH working late on the night the Awards show airs. A good thing is that during primetime, my DISH Hopper DVR will automatically record all four major local networks using the PrimeTime Anytime feature. With it enabled, I like that I can be recording up to six shows at once during primetime, and I haven’t missed any of my favorites since I got my Hopper.