by Bryce J. Renninger
December 23, 2011 10:29 AM

Vote for Project of the Week: 'Being Superwoman,' Real-Life 'Hugo,' 'Comics,' 'Crossing the River'

It's time to vote to vote for the Project of the Week!

Go here to vote for this week's Project of the Week.

The winning filmmaker will receive a digital distribution consultation from SnagFilms and will become a candidate for Project of the Month. That winner will be awarded with a consultation from the Sundance Institute.

The four projects up for the prize: "Being Superwoman and Everything in Between," The Jacques Bolsey Project, "Edgar's Comics" and "Crossing the River."

Voting will end on Tuesday, December 27, at 11AM Eastern.

• Suzanne Hanson | December 28, 2011 5:00 PMReply

The introduction to the life of Jacques Bolsey is lovely, certainly a life and work worthy of recreating.

• Willi Colino | December 27, 2011 5:12 PMReply

Terrific

• Dorothy Simpson Krause | December 27, 2011 11:03 AMReply

The Jacques Bolsey Project will tell a fascinating story. I look forward to its completion.

• Goonchild | December 26, 2011 7:29 AMReply

I do hope this project gets off the ground. Althou' I am conversant in detail (as are most GA collectors), with the Rozanski find, I would like to know much more about Edgar Church himself.
    To me he is the most important facet of this story. Without collectors of his kind, there would be no pedigree collections for collectors to fight/drool over today.
    Finding a treasure trove is awe inspiring sure, and how Rozanski utilised and disposed of his find is interesting enough, but to me the REAL story is about Edgar Church himself and what drove/inspired him to amass such a breathtaking collection.
    I do hope the film (if made) focuses more on Edgar than Chuck. It may be that information about Church is limited due to the passing of time, but that would be the angle that would interest me. Just my personal preference. Good luck. Tom

• David Johnson | December 23, 2011 10:54 PMReply

Read in-depth interview with Edgar's Comics writer/director on www.BleedingCool.com:

• Edwin Rivera | December 23, 2011 9:56 PMReply

Always support my networks efforts.

• carole bolsey | December 23, 2011 9:12 PMReply

Fascinating subject; a treatment of this life is long overdue. Alyssa Bolsey has grasped the importance of this man's life and his place in his times. This film needs to be made!

• John Reuge | December 27, 2011 9:56 AM

Great project, definitely need to be realized