by Indiewire
June 15, 2012 5:32 PM

Vote for Project of the Week! Will It Be 'Der Samurai,' 'Ladies of Wrestling,' 'Zombie,' or 'Videofreex!'?

Vote below for this week's Project of the Week.

The winning filmmaker will receive a digital distribution consultation from SnagFilms and will become a candidate for Project of the Month. That winner will be awarded with an as-yet-to-be-announced industry consultation.

The four projects up for the prize:  "Der Samurai," "GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling," "Camp St. Zombie," and "Here Come the Videofreex!"

Voting will end on Monday June 18, at 11AM Eastern.

• Joseph Ventura | June 18, 2012 11:01 PMReply

Go GLOW!!!!!!

• Girthy | June 18, 2012 2:33 AMReply

Zombie killing priest!

• Fringle | June 18, 2012 12:52 AMReply

GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

• Lisa | June 17, 2012 9:36 PMReply

The VideoFreex

• Mark Pope | June 17, 2012 7:29 PMReply

I agree that 'Der Samurai' is also my most anticipated on this list. I saw Cowboy and Boy's Village, Till Kleinert's latest short film that he made with the Iris Prize money he won for Cowboy. Boy's Village has been an Official Selection in festivals all over the world, won an audience award at the Beijing Film Festival and is fantastic!

• Teddy | June 17, 2012 7:07 PMReply

I ve seen forged and joe van Wie in other projects these guys are a tall glass of win!!!! Vote camp zombie !!!!

• Joseph | June 17, 2012 6:56 PMReply

I have to say that 'Der Samurai' is easily my most anticipated on this list. I have seen a short called 'Cowboy' by the same director (was at Newfest a few years back, where it won the audience award) and it was brilliant.

• Frank Cavestani | June 17, 2012 6:06 PMReply

The VideoFreex had a hurge influence on how America views and recordes its video medium. This would be an entertaining and educative doc.

• The Sting | June 17, 2012 11:28 AMReply

Im goin to take this mic in my hand and free style some rymes. Let go!!

• RFK | June 17, 2012 3:25 AMReply

"GLOW"

• Your Favorite Stuffed Animal Is Evil | June 15, 2012 5:43 PMReply

The real question is who would win in a hypothetical matchup between zombies, samurais, pirates, and lady wrestlers?

• Jamie | June 16, 2012 4:07 AM

lady wrestlers every time! lol

• Thrillseeker | June 16, 2012 3:07 AM

My suggestion: let's put together all our funds and make that film!