by Indiewire
November 15, 2013 4:46 PM

Vote for Project of the Week! Will It Be 'Pier,' 'Record,' 'Essence' and 'Love'?

Vote below for this week's Project of the Week.

The winning filmmaker will receive a digital distribution consultation from SnagFilms and will become a candidate for Project of the Month. That winner will be awarded with a creative consultation from the fine folks at the Tribeca Film Institute!

The four projects up for the prize: "Pier Kids: The Life," "For the Record," "Essence" and "Brotherly Love."

Voting will end Monday November 18, at 11AM Eastern.

Note:  One vote per person. First, make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser.  Votes are confirmed by email.  After voting, please look for an email from Poll Daddy and confirm your vote.  (If it doesn't show up in your inbox, check your spam folder.  The emails often end up there.)  Indiewire nor PollDaddy use your email address after the confirmation, but if you do want to sign up for our newsletter, why DON'T you mosey on over here and do so!

• anita parker | November 19, 2013 11:50 AMReply

I cast my vote for brotherly love. it says poll closed, but I hope my vote counts

• rick | November 18, 2013 3:50 PMReply

vote for Brothery Love

• Amanda Lefebre | November 18, 2013 12:48 PMReply

Brotherly love!

• Melodie Heitzinger | November 18, 2013 12:47 PMReply

I am voting for "Brotherly Love"!

• Danielle Claeys | November 18, 2013 12:23 AMReply

Pier Kids!!!

• Addison | November 16, 2013 3:56 AMReply

I voted, and then my friend voted after me and the number stayed the same! We confirmed through our email and everything! Is something wrong with the site?

• george | November 16, 2013 10:33 AM

I dont think the different email address matters Addison, if your friend voted right after you on the same computer they are seeing the same IP address and not counting it. Have your friend confirm the email from a different computer.

• george | November 16, 2013 10:17 AM