by Indiewire
November 2, 2012 9:48 AM

Vote for Project of the Week! Will It Be 'Southwest,' 'Never,' 'Wilderness' or 'Control'?

Vote below for this week's Project of the Week.

The winning filmmaker will receive a digital distribution consultation from SnagFilms and will become a candidate for Project of the Month. That winner will be awarded with a creative consultation from the fine folks at the Tribeca Film Institute!

The four projects up for the prize: "Southwest," "Never," "Go In the Wilderness" and "She's Lost Control."

Voting will end on Monday October 22, at 11AM Eastern.

• Isabella | November 10, 2012 2:38 PMReply

Its true Go In the Wilderness does deserve I have seen the blond actress Julie Johnson before and she is incredible. The clips are beautiful

• Jamie Parker | November 10, 2012 2:36 PMReply

I am so looking forward to seeing Go In the Wilderness. The actress (blond petit) Julie Johnson is absolutely incredible, so beautiful and talented!

• Nancy Bolduc | November 5, 2012 10:29 AMReply

Go in the Wilderness. It is very good.

• Brad | November 5, 2012 1:18 AMReply

I'm using a new version of Firefox and am still having trouble voting!

• Sally | November 5, 2012 12:06 AMReply

Way too many people complained they couldn't vote...I think they should all be deemed winners this week! Don't you?

• Mary | November 4, 2012 10:22 AMReply

Go in the Wilderness deserves it!! It is very good!!

• Debra Spath Handelsman | November 4, 2012 10:10 AMReply

I had an awful time trying to vote for "Never"; I think I got it to work using google chrome!

• Anja | November 3, 2012 7:35 PMReply

Sorry for the trouble with the captcha codes -- we've had so many people tell us they weren't able to vote. Most recent versions of Firefox and Chrome (not Safari or Explorer though) seem to have a better success rate. We've tried to get in touch with indieWIRE about this, but they don't seem "back to normal" yet.

• Eric Moutquin | November 3, 2012 10:54 AMReply

Same for me!!!
    It works on the web, but doesn't work with the phone.

• Chris | November 2, 2012 6:04 PMReply

anyone else having captcha issues? I've tried 8 different texts and an audio one and every time it says its incorrect.

• Michael | November 2, 2012 5:29 PMReply

Tried to vote for She's Lost Control several times (I want to see what this budding director will do with a difficult theme) but couldn't get the captcha right...! Guess I am captcha challenged, or perhaps - conspiracy theory - someone is practicing vote suppression techniques in advance of the big election?

• Paul | November 2, 2012 5:00 PMReply

'Go Into the Wilderness' is made by a very talented indie filmmaker and her crew. We need more females in the director's chair!

• Elza Kephart | November 2, 2012 2:33 PMReply

My voters are having problems with the captchas. They are not registering even though entered correctly. Please help!
    Thanks
    Elza

• Soad | November 2, 2012 6:59 PM

Elsa, it was rather hard to vote.
    now they ask from polldaddy to confirm the vote...and to register for free...
    I did vote even if I had some problems with the captchas.
    Could not confirm.

• rd | November 2, 2012 2:08 PMReply

I have tried to vote 6 times. This does not work.... I think there is a problem.

• Jason | November 2, 2012 12:55 PMReply

Yeah, it's a Safari issue with the capctha/email submit system. Use Firefox or Google Chrome and it should resolve...

Never rocks! Did you see their trailer on ytube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs3TKtsczG8

• Christina | November 2, 2012 12:54 PMReply

The captcha system isn't working for me either! I've tried about 15 different captchas.

• Rachel | November 2, 2012 12:50 PMReply

I've tried over and over to vote for Never and its not going through. The captcha system isn't working.

• Sharon Robertson | November 2, 2012 10:44 AMReply

So far looks like a fabulous film.