by Indiewire
August 16, 2013 5:09 PM

Vote for the Project of the Week! Will It Be 'Manson Family,' 'Haiti,' 'Reno' or 'Newlywed'?

Vote below for this week's Project of the Week.

The winning filmmaker will receive a digital distribution consultation from SnagFilms and will become a candidate for Project of the Month. That winner will be awarded with a creative consultation from the fine folks at the Tribeca Film Institute!

The four projects up for the prize:  "Manson Family Vacation," "Kathy Goes to Haiti," "Man from Reno" and "Newlywed and Broke."

We got a late start on voting this week, so voting will end on Tuesday August 13, at 11AM Eastern.

Note:  First, make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser.  Votes are confirmed by email.  After voting, please look for an email from Poll Daddy and confirm your vote.  (If it doesn't show up in your inbox, check your spam folder.  The emails often end up there.)  Indiewire nor PollDaddy use your email address after the confirmation, but if you do want to sign up for our newsletter, why DON'T you mosey on over here and do so!

• yveline | August 19, 2013 7:15 PMReply

khaty goes haiti

• J.Gallego | August 18, 2013 11:18 PMReply

When I voted for Newlywed and Broke,it did not move either.It had 53 votes and after I voted it was still only 53 votes.

• Nancy | August 18, 2013 10:40 PMReply

I just voted for Newlywed and broke. It had 51 votes before I voted, and after I voted it was still only 51 votes. I voted and checked my email to confirm.

• Jessica | August 18, 2013 5:37 PMReply

I voted for Newlywed and Broke and the bar did not move. My vote was not added to the count even though I confirmed with my email. Please fix this.

• Librada Gonzalez | August 18, 2013 10:40 AMReply

Before I voted,for newlywed and broke had 45 votes. After I vote and confirmed the bar did not advance. All my friends told me the same thing.Something is not working right.

• Ugo | August 18, 2013 4:54 PM

Did you confirm your vote VIA the email that was sent to you? It wont count till after you click on the confirmation linked emailed to you.

• Martin Medina | August 17, 2013 7:07 AMReply

Newly wed and broke video was really professional. I too voted for it and did not receive confirmation email. Best of luck newlyweds!

• William Webb | August 17, 2013 12:05 AMReply

When I voted it didn't move either. Hopefully its not a recurring issue. Newlywed and Broke all the way!!

• Nancy Rivera | August 16, 2013 11:39 PMReply

Before I voted, Newlywed and Broke had 25 votes. After I vote and confirmed my Email, the bar did not advance. Please help me in addressing this matter

• Chantelle | August 16, 2013 11:38 PMReply

I voted for newly wed and broke because they have incredible content and humor!

• Gregory Michaelson | August 16, 2013 11:32 PMReply

NEWLYWED & BROKE all the WAY!!! That video is freaking amazing, it has to be one of the best indiegogo videos out there. Have you guys been featured on the main page? If not, Indiegogo would be stupid not to promote you guys.

• Frank Mayes | August 16, 2013 11:26 PMReply

Before I voted, I had to watch all four videos, these are some great projects. But my vote goes to...Newlywed and Broke. Damn, you guys really brought it, the video is cleaver and has great production value. Good luck with getting completely funded, I'll be donating tomorrow.

• Marta D. Flores | August 16, 2013 9:30 PMReply

I'm voting for Man from Reno. You can't go wrong with Pepe Serna!

• Kat Castaneda | August 16, 2013 9:20 PMReply

I'm voting for "Newlywed and Broke", their video is hilarious! Can't wait for the show!

• Ivy Jeanne | August 16, 2013 9:11 PMReply

I would like to vote for "Kathy Goes to Haiti" for project of the week.
    It is going to be a fantastic film!!

• Candy Amodt | August 16, 2013 9:08 PMReply

I would like to vote for "Man from Reno" for the project of the week.