1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Animated Feature
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
1. James Franco Will Direct Film Based on Aziah "Zola" Wells' 148-Tweet Narrative That Went Viral
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. Regarding 'Song of the South' – The Film That Disney Doesn’t Want You to See
4. Watch the Electrifying First Trailer for Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
2. The Entire Planet is Watching 'The X-Files' Revival, and That's Terrible News for TV
3. Review: 'The Expanse' Season 1 Has Totally Changed the Game for Sci-Fi on TV
4. Watch: This Violent Short Film Features the Most Insane Oscar Isaac Performance Yet
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
With this year's Sundance Film Festival wrapped, it's time to look forward…
"People are darker than they think they are."
"The Church knows a lot about the media. They know that it’s best not to do…
Whether for comedy or drama, these seven titles reveal the manipulative…
The legendary news anchor joined Alec Baldwin at the Hamptons International…
The new edition of the podcast isn't quite what fans of the first season…
When adult dramas are at the core of animated family fare, the results are…
At Sundance's New Frontier, creators push the boundaries of storytelling and…
The two internationally acclaimed actresses looked back on their careers at…
There's only one way to honor the late Academy Award winner: Stream one of…
These authors-turned-directors went from page to screen to turn their own…
Romance, martial arts and marijuana are in the air this month on VOD…
Meet your new favorite talents, trends and films.
Robert Eggers' new horror classic is finally unleashed in theaters this…
Ratings be damned, the Sundance sensation is an essential coming-of-age film…
"I wrote a part that was very close to myself, because I don’t really get to…
The long-time cinematographer took a chance on a fraught subject with her…
The more that nonfiction flourishes in the marketplace, the harder it may be…
"I'm not as self-analytical as you think I am."
Some of the industry's top professionals (and celluloid advocates) had an…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Sleeper of the Week: 'Rams'
Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
Watch: 'In Bruges' Is a Morality Play Plus Carnage
Weekly Update for February 5: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
"If You Know The True Canon, You Know That I Didn’t Change Superman": Zack Snyder Talks 'Man Of Steel'
Sundance '16: 'The Lure' Director Agnieszka Smoczynska on Bringing Her 80s Mermaid Tale to Life
CBS Orders Military Family Pilot from Writer Becky Mode and Exec Producer Sarah Timberman
'Peak TV' or Peak OTT? From Louis C.K. to Seeso, Players Jockey for Position in a Crowded Market
Sundance Doc Audience Award Winner 'Jim: The James Foley Story' Paints Harrowing Portrait of ISIS Captive
'Interstellar' Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema Reteams With Christopher Nolan For 'Dunkirk'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com